Berkshire Uncured Smoked Bone-In Half Ham
Berkshire pork, also known as Kurobuta pork, makes the best ham. Uncured, fully-cooked, and ready-to-eat, our ham is naturally smoked over applewood without nitrates, nitrites, phosphates, or artificial fillers, and is seasoned with sea salt and raw cane sugar. The Berkshire hogs are raised on pasture, with no antibiotics or hormones, by a cooperative of small farms dedicated to humane and sustainable methods.
Holiday Hams are excluded from discounts.
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Berkshire-breed pigs raised on pasture
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Handcrafted ham, smoked over real applewood
- Uncured - no nitrates, nitrites or phosphates
- No artificial ingredients, colorings or preservatives
- Fully-cooked and ready-to-eat
- Half ham, bone-in
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Pairs well with...
- Full-Bodied wine such as a Shiraz or Bourdeaux
- Japanese Whisky
- Club Soda with Lime